Thursday, February 11, 2010

My personal sex scandal

In light of recent developments in the mayoralty race, I think it is important for me to make a clean breast of it. I categorically deny that there is anything improper in my association with Madonna. We are casual acquaintances and that's all there is to it. Yes, we have both been seen in New York, California, and Israel, but it's just coincidental. We both value our privacy, so please don't ask her about me.

O, and that thing with Angelina? One time only. However, Brad and I are confused.

If you are still interested in my sex life, I really pity you.

And Mr. Smitherman, shall we talk about your sex life? I think we should get a grip on this. Why should any of us care who does what to whom, as long as there's no coersion and he's not doing anything to me, I can live with it. Meanwhile, let's talk about policy. Let's talk about vision. Let's talk about what it's going to take to inspire the next generation of Torontonians and to imagine a Toronto that works.

No comments:

Post a Comment