Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Howard's Mayoral Musings

Beloved family, known and unknown,

I have tossed my hat into the Mayorality campaign. I've already committed one hat!

My campaign is looking like this: don't vote for me unless you have to. You may have to. What's being offered to us is more of the same, from more of the same. As Einstein said, "We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them." We need a new mind for a new world.

If New York is "the city where nations meet" then Toronto shall be the meeting place for the cities of the world. I call on the wisdoms of the world to create the kind of city we can all be proud of: a green city, a safe and healthy city, and the most creative city on the planet.

So let's have some fun, respect each other, and create the destiny for the new Toronto.

No comments:

Post a Comment